Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Way I See It # 595

1. I woke up at 5 AM this morning to work on a photoshoot before class. It was fun, and they offered me a job as an actual photo assistant, but I had to turn it down.... I have so much going on already! +5 points (for flattery)!

2. I had lox for breakfast and it may, or may not, have been worth the $9 I spent. Alpine Bagel you tease me so... -3

total= 2 points

3. French class was a success, and my classmates complimented me on my accent. +5 points! However, if that talent only translated into my writing abilities. looks like I'm going to have to do test corrections... -5

total = 2

4. The Death and Burial presentations went well, all I need to do now is start on my exam paper. +3 points!

5. I may, or may not, but probably will fall asleep in art history. -3 points. i missed last class, so I'll need to talk to my teacher about getting onto the blackboard group. BUT I think I did well on my test the class before +4!

total= 6 points

6. I watched Glee last night! <3 Kristen Chenoweth +10 points!

total=16 points!

7. Tonight consists of catching up on my reading for art history (Modernism) because I think I have a test on Monday. I need to look into this further. +2 points

8. I think my Mac battery charger is officially dead.... -10 points and -$80.

9. I have +20 hours on my schedule for this week, and next week will be nearly 14 hours! +5!

total= 11 points.


okay, so not bad for this week. I still have a ton of work to catch up on.

This Weekend:
1. Modernism reading/studying! Test on Monday!
2. French Corrections
3. Finish "The Hold Life Has" for South American Ethnography.
4. Grade exams for Intro class. (mark attendance)
5. Read for Intro class.

now to read!

No comments: