Friday, August 28, 2009

The Way I See It # 590

If I am at a party with friends, not drinking, I would really appreciate it if one of you straight-edge kids didn't TAKE THE AIR OUT OF MY BIKE TIRES. THANKS.

Goddammit. Who does this? I understand that those who are straight edge don't like people that drink, but I don't understand why you would specifically go to a party where people are drinking and flatten the tires of a random bike. MY tires. I wasn't even drinking! Totally unappreciated.

I also don't need people from my past haunting my present. That might sound harsh. Sorry, but I have a good thing going, and the last thing I need is for you to come around more often. I think I made this pretty clear.

I also came home to a cockroach. WHAT THE FUCK. I'm going to raise hell at Metro properties on Monday. The light in the bathroom also went out, and the fixture is impossible to figure out. the kitchen faucet still leaks, and the stove is about to blow up.

I am also completely broke until Tuesday. This makes me uncomfortable, and I'm not sure I am going to like paying for things that aren't my responsibility, which I have to so I am grateful for, when I can't be reimbursed right away. I realize that this sounds whiny and petulant. I should stick to the fact that I'm not "really" paying for the bills. I think what I'm made about is my situation with Dad. He infuriates me about everything.

bleck.

No comments: