Monday, September 21, 2009

The Way I See It # 593

So even though I managed to do pretty well on my last test in Modernism, I'm determined to crush this class, and so I'm in the library diligently taking notes on my reading.

I'm usually a hi-lighter kind of girl, reading and gliding my pen across important points, but it looks like this subject is too tough to gloss over (literally). Today is one of those days where I know I am going to be an enormous wreck at the end of the day. I will probably stay in the library to work on all of my school assignments because within five minutes of this morning, my room is a disaster area. I pulled everything out of my closet to find my beloved pair of black boots (which don't agree with 85 degree weather, and so are not gracing my feet at the moment), and I was too lazy to put everything back. I need to do laundry. I need to do a lot of things.

I need to ( in order of importance)
1. get my burial plot slides from Zane and do analysis
2. read up on Modernism
3. catch up on Ethnography reading
4. french
5. rewrite ethnography paper before the end of the week


I need to start working faster. I do well, but I spend hours on everything, it's time to start speeding things up.

No comments: